MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D Printer
The MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D Printer is the easiest, fastest, and most affordable tool for making professional-quality models. The Replicator 2 has a resolution capability of 100 microns (0.1 mm), a massive 410 cubic inch build volume, and a sturdy steel frame.
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
- Working Area (XYZ) 28.5 X 15.3 X 15.5
- Machine Size 49 X 32 X 38
- Machine weight 11.5 kg
- Layer height 0.1
- Accuracy/Resolution 100 micron : with 11 micron position accuracy in XY and 2.5microns in Z
- Support Material Snap off supports can be auto places by software.
- Consumable Parts 1.75mm Filament (PLA only)
- Operating Voltage 240V @ 6.25 amps
Drivers and Software:
- Communication Interface USB to PC/Mac
- LCD panel and video-game-style control pad.(provides build statistics and monitoring information, and full machine control
- SD card slot lets you load models and build directly from the control pad.
- Software Uses Makerware, which is detailed above
- File Formats.stl, .obj, .thing