Mimaki JFX200 Mimaki Flatbed UV printer
Mimaki JFX200-2513 wide format flatbed printer is a smaller footprint model with the same operational features of the larger JFX500-2131 printer.
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
With the capability to print onto thick substrates, it offers the ability to produce a diverse range of prints for both indoor and outdoor use. It is ideally suited for applications such as backlit displays, signs and posters, interior décor, glass and metal decorative panels and more. Its 4’x 8’, landscape-oriented format is small enough to fit into most sign and graphic print shops. White, clear and inks are available. The UV-LED lamps offer reduced energy consumption and a longer lamp lifetime.
The Mimaki JFX200-2513 GO BEYOND
- Landscape-oriented table can print on one 4’ x 8’ board or a variety of pre-cut pieces
- Table size 98.4” W x 51.1” L (2500 x 1300 mm)
- Objects up to 2.0” thick (50 mm)
- Printing speeds up to 269 SqFt (25 SqM) per hour
- Up to 8 – 4’ x 8’ boards per hour
- Layout pins ensure proper media alignment
- High quality print resolution of up to 1,200 dpi
- Variable dot printing and Mimaki Advanced Pass system deliver smooth gradients
- Zoned vacuum table holds media flat
- UV inks supplied in high-capacity 1 liter bottles
- White, Clear, and Primer available
- LUS-150 inks are flexible up to 150%
- LH-100 inks offer high scratch and chemical resistance
- Low-energy UV-LED lamps last five years or more
Highlights of the Mimaki JFX200-2513
The landscape-oriented table can print an entire 4-foot by 8-foot piece, or print multiple smaller boards using the two selectable vacuum zones. It can also print to pre-cut, irregularly-shaped pieces.
Standard layout pins and scale ensure board alignment, which is particularly useful when printing full bleeds.
Variable Drop Printing
The advantage of variable drop printing is most apparent when printing color gradations in light or pastel colors.
Variable drop printing combined with Mimaki’s Advanced Pass System technology ensures precise and accurate print quality throughout the printing process, greatly reducing the appearance of banding and resulting in a smoother image.
White, Primer and Clear
Add White ink to print onto clear acrylic to create backlit panels or to print on wood, metal, or non-white surfaces. Mimaki Circulation Technology regularly circulates White ink between the supply and the print head to prevent settling. Primer helps the ink adhere to surfaces such as glass. Clear ink adds ‘pop’ and protection to finish a piece.
Mimaki’s UV-LED system uses less energy than other UV types, has a longer life and can print into media that could be damaged by higher-heat systems.
New Ink Supply Unit
1 Liter bottles of ink can be easily inserted from the front of the printer, speeding up the replacement process.
Direct-to-media printing even on to thick media
Images can be printed directly onto rigid media up to 50mm thick, providing great versatility and a wider range of potential applications.
What you can do with the Mimaki JFX200-2513
- Signs and posters
- Point-of-purchase displays
- Exhibition graphics/signs
- Backlit panels
- Interior decor
- Packaging prototypes
- Specialty and industrial applications